Giant will anchor the new Westwood
We are pleased to report that Giant Food has signed on to anchor the new Westwood retail center!
The deal, which amends a lease signed in 1959, is another key piece to enable Equity One to move forward with the promised redevelopment of Westwood Shopping Center.
So what is planned for the new market? According to Giant Food, shoppers can look forward to a modern grocery store with a number of enticing features:
- A market-style produce department with a large selection of organic produce
- An expanded selection of natural and organic foods
- An expanded international and ethnic foods section including a variety of Kosher, Hispanic, Italian, Irish and Asian products
- A large deli with hot foods and a gourmet cheese island with more than 200 offerings
- A bakery that features a new muffin cart, bagel bin and bread bar
- A full-service pharmacy